You might buy an “app” to use. Or an “audio workout”. Or a DVD. Truthfully, that’s better than what you’ve been doing, but each of those have their own serious drawbacks. They cannot begin to compare with
Kickboxing Workout System
that lets you conduct your own exciting heavy bag fight sessions at home!
Have your Heavy Bag workouts started to suck?
Are you getting bored, unmotivated, and finding it impossible to stay consistent?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Most people are winging it. And let me tell you, winging it sucks. It feels like you have a plan, but you don’t. In each session, you’re having to decide what punch to throw, and where. You’re having to decide which kick. You’re having to create combinations in your head before you throw them. And because of that you’re suffering from “decision fatigue”.
And because you’re working on the fly, you get stuck with the same tired out overused combinations over and over again. The ones that quickly come to mind. Each workout is relatively the same: flat and boring. You’re not working within a “system”. You’re winging it.
This is the most unique and durable
home kickboxing training system ever designed.
NO BOOT CAMP EXERCISES TO DO!
You will follow a System that reinforces good fight habits, while getting a great workout using your entire body.
THE 10 ROUND FORMULA
- Full body muscle strengthening
- Fat burning (utilises the principles of high-intensity workout training, or H.I.I.T.)
- Athleticism, coordination, balance
- Stress reduction
- Consistency in your workouts
- Flexibility (it’s so easy to neglect it, so we built it right into the system and use it for a key advantage.)
WHY NOT ANY OTHER GROUP CLASS?
- They interject so many bootcamp exercises into the workout that about 80% of what you’re doing is anything but kickboxing.
- They typically will work you so hard that it’s difficult to pair your training with any other kind of workouts you might have in your week. Imagine needing to rest from “leg day” and you show up to class and they want to blast your quads for 20 minutes! (Has this ever happened to you?)
- The instructors at most classes just seem to “wing it” and therefore you get stuck with the same old tired combos again and again and again.
- Heck, usually they have you doing pushups while you’re doing the damn combo! (This is not what fighting looks like, and this kind of training does not promote good fight habits and disciplines.)
- Many of these classes are complete fluff. They’ll get you in cardio shape, but that’s all you’ll get out of it. (When you could be getting so much more!)
The scenario is not any more promising for home kickboxing workouts. They typically suffer from 3 main weaknesses:
- The workouts are on DVD and require a TV or computer nearby. (It is no fun to work out with an electronic screen.)
- They are designed as “products” to sell, not a true system to solve a problem. They will either burn you out, or bore you. (I never gave thought to creating a product or selling anything. I was solely devoted to solving one major problem: “how to have the perfect home workout routine”. TLDR: mission accomplished.)
- Other workouts include tons of energy-expending boot camp exercises. Sure, they will get you in shape (if they don’t burn you out or make you hate exercise first.) But you’ll be left with very little that is applicable to a true fighting scenario. That is why people that do these workouts don’t get any better at fighting. A curious phenomenon indeed.
EACH 10-ROUND WORKOUT IS A
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT ?
is this for you??
THIS IS SUITABLE FOR :
- Home exercisers who are looking for a long-term plan that won’t burn them out.
- Fighters who want a great game plan for training solo.
- People who love kickboxing but hate all the boring-ass bootcamp exercises.
- People who want to train using a much more realistic and opponent-focused game plan. (not cardio kickboxing)
- People who want to replace their group class with training at home.
what is it??
As I Mentioned Above
Your Workouts Have Been Sucking Because of...
For most people, the heavy bag is fun for the first several times they use it but their training routines end because of boredom, repetition, monotony, and the mental drain that goes with deciding what to do during every round. This is called decision fatigue and is a real drain on how much you’ll enjoy your workout. Decision fatigue is such a detriment that people like Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerburg decided to wear the same thing everyday just to avoid it! Small decisions accumulate and erode your mental satisfaction. A heavy bag workout might be made of a thousand decisions! Yuck. No wonder you thought your workout sucked. It did. Literally. It sucked your mental energy and drained your body.
won't do it!
When you constantly have to think “What should I throw next?”, you can’t exercise in the moment. That’s why group classes are popular: the instructor takes your mental workload away from you and puts it on him/herself. What you need now is a way to capture that same freedom of mind, but at home.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- You will rotate through 12 different workouts. Each workout is 10 Rounds long. 3 minutes each round.
- You download a free round timer on a phone or tablet and use it as a fight clock: when the bell sounds and the light turns green, you work. When it turns red, you rest.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
A Heavy Bag (I recommend a Thai bag 100 or 150lbs)
Gloves (MMA or Boxing)
Free Round Timer.(Don’t use your main phone. That needs to be hidden for your entire session or else it will serve as a distraction.)Knowledge of Kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA Striking Techniques(You will need to know how to execute punches, kicks, elbows, knees, etc. You don’t have to be good at them; the whole purpose of training is to practice and refine your skills. But you need to have the basic idea of how to throw them.)
If you have these things, I am going to introduce you to the most powerful, fun, and effective workout system available on the planet. This is not an exaggeration or a sales pitch. There is no better system on Earth for having an at-home heavy bag kickboxing workout.
how to have
in your exercise program
Your plan needs to work for you long term. It needs to be much more than a list of things to do; it needs to make you happy. You become happy in exercise when you lose yourself in exercise
The Kickboxing Underground system has been carefully designed to help you experience a flow state during exercise. It does this like no other workout system.
Being lost in a flow state is good for your mind, your emotions, and nervous system. It gives your worries a break and reduces stress dramatically.
Distractions, however, are sure flow killers.
You can’t answer the phone, respond to texts, or anything else during the training. You must constantly bring your mind back to the present. You need to carve an hour out for yourself, your body, and your mental well-being. This is how you get recharged and rejuvenated. The anti-stress benefit achieved with this program is quite significant. And this will happen every single time you workout with my System. Every. Single. Time.
So stay in the flow and enjoy your own personal “training camp”. Each session feels like you’re preparing for an upcoming fight.
In Practical Terms,
Here’s How This Works:
- You will print out all of the Workouts and put them in a Notebook. (This will now be called your “Workout Notebook”.)
- Open your Workout Notebook to Workout #1:
- Your Workout sheet will guide you through all 10 Rounds of your training session.First you’ll get your tunes cranking, wrap up your hands, get your water handy, and get your Round Timer set. (Have your gloves ready… you’ll need them from Rounds 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10.)
- You’ll be using a round timer to pace every round of the workout. This will take “time” completely off your mind and let you focus on technique, execution, and performance. You have to use a timer. This is not optional.
- When the bell rings, you look at “Round #1” and it gives you your game plan for that particular round.
- The first four rounds have been designed to slowly draw you into readiness for the Heavy Bag rounds. It makes is sooo easy to start your workout that you don’t need to be “in the mood” at all.As long as you show up, the System will take good care of you. No more need for planning either before or during your workout. Done!
- With the first 4 rounds, before you “hit the bag”, you’ll have gotten your flexibility covered and will be able to move all of your limbs in any direction without stiffness or catching. You will be mentally geared up for additional effort before you have to perform it. (You’ll be amazed how well this works. Trust me. You never have to be “in the mood” to exercise. The system will do that for you. Show up lethargic. Not feeling like doing your workout. You will magically be in the mood before the heavy bag rounds start.)